Aloo Tikki Chaat. Aloo tikki, also known as Aloo ki tikkia or Aloo ki tikki, is a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent; in North Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi preparation, it is made of boiled potatoes, peas, and various curry spices. This tongue tickling aloo tikki chaat recipe uses stuffed spicy tikki and other typical chaat ingredients like sev, chopped onions and assortment of chutneys to recreate the best Indian street food experience. Aloo Tikki chaat is a popular street food in North India and in the other parts of the country.
You can also serve with chaat topping. Aloo Tikki Chaat is a delicious Indian street food of crisp potato tikki loaded with curd, chutney, and spices. Aloo Tikki is hard to give a miss if you are on tour to devour Indian Street Food, especially in.
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, aloo tikki chaat. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. This food section has what are now known as superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. By eating these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. This in turn will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently.
Simple Way to Make Favorite Aloo Tikki Chaat
Aloo tikki, also known as Aloo ki tikkia or Aloo ki tikki, is a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent; in North Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi preparation, it is made of boiled potatoes, peas, and various curry spices. This tongue tickling aloo tikki chaat recipe uses stuffed spicy tikki and other typical chaat ingredients like sev, chopped onions and assortment of chutneys to recreate the best Indian street food experience. Aloo Tikki chaat is a popular street food in North India and in the other parts of the country.
Aloo Tikki Chaat is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Aloo Tikki Chaat is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have aloo tikki chaat using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Tikki Chaat:
- Prepare 3-4 of medium sized potatoes.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated carrots.
- Get 1/4 cup of boiled and crushed peas.
- Get 2 tsp of oil.
- Make ready 6-7 of coarsely grounded chilli.
- Make ready 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 2 tbsp of hand torn coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hand torn mint leaves.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Oil for shallow frying.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of rice flour for binding.
Crispy Aloo Tikki is a popular street food chaat that can be made in a variety of ways. Any way you prepare these tikkis, they are sure to turn out great! They taste especially delicious with cilantro. Aloo tikki chaat is popular street food of India consisting of fried potato patties served hot with yellow peas masala (curry), varieties of chutney's and accompaniments.
Steps to make Aloo Tikki Chaat:
- Pressure cook potatoes. Don't immerse them in water while doing so. Keep them dry. Once done peel and mash them in a bowl..
- Take oil in a pan and saute carrots and peas for a while. Once done, keep it aside..
- Add all the dry and fresh spices and the sauted peas, carrots to the potato. Mix well..
- Add rice flour. This should act as the binding. You could also use breadcrumbs instead..
- Mix everything together. Taste it and add any other masala if required..
- Make small patties out of the mixture..
- Add oil to a pan to shallow fry the patties. While frying, press down the patty (don't care about ruining the shape!) with a spatula. This would make the patty crispier..
- Put tikki on a plate and add mint chutney, imli chutney and sweet yoghurt. Also add something crunchy on top like sev, pomegranate or crushed papadi..
- Garnish with coriander and little bit if chaat masala..
Aloo tikki chole recipe - This is North Indian chaat recipe. shallow fried potato patties topped with spicy chickpea gravy, green chutney, sweet chutney, yogurt and sev. Indian chaat recipes are tongue tickling. Aloo tikki is one of the most popular chaat items in India, it's like there can't be a chaat stall without aloo tikki on the menu. Its basically boiled potatoes mixed with spices and then fried. Aloo tikki chaat is one of the most popular and low fat street foods in India, liked by everyone.
Nuts and also different seeds is a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. Most nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. One thing you may not comprehend is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these fatty acids.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food aloo tikki chaat recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!