Homemade Parmesan Meatballs Marinara.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, homemade parmesan meatballs marinara. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that many individuals appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are in. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Too many folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. You can't turn around without hearing about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of necessary modifications in your life. When your body stops working properly, you can't get a brand new one. You have to take care of your body while you can do so. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at top levels.
Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Homemade Parmesan Meatballs Marinara
Homemade Parmesan Meatballs Marinara is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Parmesan Meatballs Marinara is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade parmesan meatballs marinara using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Parmesan Meatballs Marinara:
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of ground turkey (or ground beef).
- Make ready 1 large of egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of diced onions.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Italian flavored bread crumbs (add more if not binding).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic salt with parsley.
- Make ready 1 dash of cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 jar of of your favorite marinara.
Instructions to make Homemade Parmesan Meatballs Marinara:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Add all ingredients together except marinara sauce then mix together with hands (make sure not to overwork).Roll mixture into quarter sized meatballs, the smaller size makes them easier to eat. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and put the meatballs about 1/2 inch apart and bake for 25- 30 minutes. Remove from oven and in a medium saucepan combine meatballs and the marinara sauce. Cook over med low heat for 1 hour stirring regularly. Serve on toasted hoagie rolls (I like to brush with melted garlic butter) with provolone cheese, and banana peppers or over thin spaghetti..
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you might want to be certain that you're eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The reality that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you'll need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food homemade parmesan meatballs marinara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!