Uno Hana (Stir-Fried and Simmered Okara).
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, uno hana (stir-fried and simmered okara). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Following a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits right now.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Uno Hana (Stir-Fried and Simmered Okara)
Uno Hana (Stir-Fried and Simmered Okara) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Uno Hana (Stir-Fried and Simmered Okara) is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have uno hana (stir-fried and simmered okara) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Uno Hana (Stir-Fried and Simmered Okara):
- Prepare 300 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 30 grams of Carrot.
- Make ready 1 of Chikuwa.
- Get 3 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 10 of cm The white part of a Japanese leek.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get of Seasoning.
- Take 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
Steps to make Uno Hana (Stir-Fried and Simmered Okara):
- Cut the carrots and chikuwa in half vertically and then slice thinly. Cut the shiitake mushrooms and the white part of the leek into 2 mm..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Add the ingredients from Step 1 and stir fry..
- Once it's cooked, add in the okara and stir-fry until crumbly..
- Combine the seasoning and then add to the frying pan. Continue to stir-fry while mixing with a spatula..
- Depending on what kind of okara you use, the moisture content will be different, so taste to check the texture while cooking. Add water a little at a time as necessary until it reaches your desired texture..
- Use the uno hana as the filling for croquettes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152990-okara-croquettes.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food uno hana (stir-fried and simmered okara) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!