Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup.
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, thai eggplant curry shrimp soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
How to Prepare Ultimate Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup
Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai eggplant curry shrimp soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- Prepare 2 large of eggplants.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Make ready 1 stick of lemongrass.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh chopped ginger.
- Make ready 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 can of coca goya.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 2 quart of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of scallion.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of vegg oil.
- Take 1 1/2 oz of red curry paste.
- Get 1 lb of pork belly.
- Take 1 lb of medium shrimp.
Steps to make Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- cut up pork belly into pieces & place in large pot on medium heat.
- cook pork until all fat is rendered...remove cooked pork & leave grease on bottom of pan.
- add 2 tablespoons of vegg oil & chopped onion & cook until onion is clear.
- add remaining vegg oil & stir in curry paste until it mixes with the oil...then quickly stir in the coconut milk.
- chop up eggplant to cube size & chop up all other veggies & add all veggies & remaining ingredients into the pot & cook on medium heat for a half hour...except for the shrimp & pork.
- cook shrimp in seperate pan with lil oil and place aside.
- remove all veggies from pot & put in food processor with lil soup and grind into a puree & mix back into the soup and mix in well.
- add shrimp into the pot & serve with some chopped up scallion to garnish.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. If you do not get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it needs.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thai eggplant curry shrimp soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!