Elisa's Asopao de Pollo (Chicken & Rice Soup).
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, elisa's asopao de pollo (chicken & rice soup). One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. In the organic food section, you'll find superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious health conditions. Ingesting these superfoods will help your mental health. You will begin to feel a lot better when you opt to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you provide it with the right nutrition. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any disease.
Recipe of Homemade Elisa's Asopao de Pollo (Chicken & Rice Soup)
Elisa's Asopao de Pollo (Chicken & Rice Soup) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Elisa's Asopao de Pollo (Chicken & Rice Soup) is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook elisa's asopao de pollo (chicken & rice soup) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Elisa's Asopao de Pollo (Chicken & Rice Soup):
- Make ready 1 large of Chicken Breast cut in small pieces (Can be boneless if you want).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Uncooked Medium White Rice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Fine Chopped Cooked Ham Serranito.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fine Chopped Plantain.
- Get 1/3 cup of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Green Peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Chopped Garlic.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Sofrito.
- Get 2 tbsp of Complete Seasoning Goya.
- Take 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Make ready 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Make ready 1 bunch of Cilantrillo.
Steps to make Elisa's Asopao de Pollo (Chicken & Rice Soup):
- In a pot, mix all the ingredients, except for the plantain and the rice..
- Add 3 cups of water to the pot and place it on the stove on medium high.
- Lower the heat to low/medium.
- Add the plantain and the rice, stir.
- Stir frequently to avoid it to stick..
- It's done as soon as the rice is tender..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food elisa's asopao de pollo (chicken & rice soup) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!