Elisa's Potato & Yautia Side.
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, elisa's potato & yautia side. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Observing a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
How to Make Speedy Elisa's Potato & Yautia Side
Elisa's Potato & Yautia Side is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Elisa's Potato & Yautia Side is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have elisa's potato & yautia side using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Elisa's Potato & Yautia Side:
- Prepare 1 of Yautia, peel and cut in big squares (Taro Root).
- Prepare 4 of Small/Medium Potatoes, peel and cut in big squares.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1/2 cup of Onion, thin sliced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sofrito (Recipe on my profile).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Bacon, chopped.
- Take 1/2 envelope of Sazón Goya (annatto powder with culantro).
- Get 2 tbsp of Sazonador Total Goya (A pre-made mix of different herbs).
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper.
Instructions to make Elisa's Potato & Yautia Side:
- In a pot, boil the yautia and potatoes until done. Set aside..
- In a big pan, add all the other ingredients and cook on low heat until the onions get soft..
- Drain the yautia and the potatoes and add them to the pan and mix well..
- Serve and enjoy!!.
Your primary meals should also contain fish including salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The fantastic thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it's also loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to limit your fat intake you should cut off any noticeable fat before you prepare the meats.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food elisa's potato & yautia side recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!