Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, beef empanadas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you savor what they taste or do you choose nutritional foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Eating sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. A lot of people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Lots of healthy food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Beef Empanadas
Beef Empanadas is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Beef Empanadas is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef empanadas using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Empanadas:
- Get of Empanada discos (rounds).
- Make ready 1 lbs of ground beef.
- Get Half of a cup of raw diced green beans.
- Take 1 of small onion diced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare Packet of Goya Sazon culantro y achiote.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Recaito.
- Make ready Half of a teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare Half of a teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Quarter teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare of Quarter teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take of Quarter teaspoon of crushed red chili flake.
- Make ready Tablespoon of cornstarch and tablespoon of water mixed together.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Get of Quarter cup of tomato sauce.
Instructions to make Beef Empanadas:
- Defrost your Empanada rounds. Saute the onion, garlic, and green beans in olive oil for about 10 minutes. Add the ground beef until fully cooked. Add the rest of the seasonings and the tomato sauce. cook another 5 minutes. Once the beef mixture is cooked through and has thickened put it aside to cool for about 10 minutes..
- Start preparing your Empanada rounds by flattening each one out with a rolling pin. Use about a tablespoon to 2 tablespoons of beef mixture and put it in the middle of the round. Fold the empanada round over the mixture to make a half moon, sealing everything inside. Mix together the cornstarch and water and use it as a glue to seal the empanadas. You can use a fork to seal the edges or simply pinch and twist the edges all the way around..
- Fry each empanadas in hot oil for about 2 to 3 minutes per side. They will puff up so pay close attention..
Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food beef empanadas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!