Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, grilled grande. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Your daily diet must have at least some of these super foods. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. In addition, you need to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight problems.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Grilled Grande
Grilled Grande is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Grilled Grande is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grilled grande using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Grande:
- Take 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- Get 2 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 PK of taco seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of goya's pico sauce.
- Take 1 cup of fiesta shredded cheese.
- Prepare 8 of lg tortillas.
- Prepare 8 of sm tortillas.
Instructions to make Grilled Grande:
- Prep your ground beef.
- Chop you spinach.
- Sprinkle your taco seasoning.
- Fry 3 ingredients.
- Lay tortillas and add sprinkle of shredded cheese, place your ground beef toppings and begin to fold.
- Preheat oil to begin frying, touching can use same pan from ground beef.
- Till to see if golden if it is gentle flip holding two fingers on top.
- Serve with taco sauce and sour cream.
The Meals You Select To Feed On Will Effect Your Health
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food grilled grande recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!