Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy blackened salmon with dill tarragon sour cream dip. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. This food section is filled with what are today known as superfoods. "Superfoods" refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse certain diseases. By eating these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the right nutrition. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any malady.
How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip
Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy blackened salmon with dill tarragon sour cream dip using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip:
- Prepare of main ingredient.
- Get 1 of Salmon steak ( You can make up to 8 or more).
- Take of Fish Coating.
- Prepare 1 of Chili Powder Seasoning.
- Take 1 of Sazon Goya Seasoning (Usually found in mexican food isle).
- Prepare 1 of Black Pepper Seasoning.
- Take 1 of Garlic Powder Seasoning.
- Make ready of Dip.
- Take 1 small of Tub of Sour Cream.
- Get 1 of Dill Seasoning.
- Take 1 of Tarragon Flakes Seasoning.
Steps to make Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip:
- Thaw fish if frozen.
- Heat small or medium (depending on how many steaks you plan to make) frying pan to medium heat.
- Add small spoonful of butter (for one steak, add more butter for more steaks).
- Melt butter evenly through pan.
- Add salmon steak to pan, cook lightly on one side and then flip it over.
- Coat the lightly cooked side with the chili powder, Sazon Goya, and Black pepper (A little less black pepper than the first two) to the point where it coats the fish almost so you can no longer see the fish (it us up to you if you want to add a small amount of the Garlic Powder or not).
- Flip the fish over again and do the same to the other side..
- Cook the fish evenly and make sure the coating on both side is slightly black.
- To make the dip place some Sour Cream in a bowl and add the Tarragon and Dill, however much you want to add. If you want the dip thicker then add a small amount of mayo or miracle whip.
- For a side I usually make some rice with a little butter and salt, also sometimes add seaweed and soy sauce as well..
- Also as a side I will have veggies of some sort! Enjoy!.
The Food Items You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy blackened salmon with dill tarragon sour cream dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!