Puerto Rican Rice & Pink Beans.
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, puerto rican rice & pink beans. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that a lot of individuals appreciate. This is possible regardless of how busy and hectic your life is. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they happen. Regrettably, majority of people don't worry about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few needed modifications in your life. Once your body wears out, you cannot trade it in for a new one, like your car. You must learn how to take care of your body the soonest you can. Your body cannot function correctly if it doesn't get proper nutrition.
Recipe of Speedy Puerto Rican Rice & Pink Beans
Puerto Rican Rice & Pink Beans is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Puerto Rican Rice & Pink Beans is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have puerto rican rice & pink beans using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Puerto Rican Rice & Pink Beans:
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 4 oz of ham (diced).
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of cilantro (finely chopped).
- Take 1/4 cup of sofrito (I use homemade! Goya sells it in the latin food section. They also have it in the freeze section. I think the frozen one is better to use if not using homemade).
- Get 10 of pimiento stuffed olives.
- Take 8 oz of can tomato sauce (Goya).
- Take 1 envelope of sazón culantro y achiote (Goya).
- Prepare 1 envelope of beef bouillon (Goya).
- Take 2 of 15.5 ounce cans pink beans (Goya) (DO NOT DRAIN).
- Make ready 16 oz of water.
- Prepare 2 medium of potatoes peeled and cubed.
- Make ready 1 of adobo to taste (Goya).
Steps to make Puerto Rican Rice & Pink Beans:
- Add oil, ham, cilantro, sofrito to deep saucepan and saute on medium-low heat for about 3 minutes..
- Add olives, tomato sauce, sazón, beef bouillon and stir 2-3 minutes..
- Add beans, water, potatoes, and adobo, stir..
- Turn heat to medium-high bring to boil. Stir occasionally..
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook about 20 minutes. Remove lid stir and cook another 10 minutes or until potatoes are done without lid..
- Serve with white rice..
Also when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food puerto rican rice & pink beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!