Carrie's Chicken Enchilada Casserole.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, carrie's chicken enchilada casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is good for you? Do you usually eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? As people decide to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Lots of nutritious food are now found at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Steps to Prepare Favorite Carrie's Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Carrie's Chicken Enchilada Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Carrie's Chicken Enchilada Casserole is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have carrie's chicken enchilada casserole using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrie's Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Prepare 3 lb of Skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 12 of Corn Tortillas.
- Get 4 cup of Shredded cheese (mexican style).
- Take 1/2 cup of Green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onions chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of Seasoning salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion power.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Goya Adobo with Cumin.
- Get 15 oz of Can of Black beans.
- Get 2 can of Old Elpaso mild green chili enchilada sauce.
- Get 4 oz of Can of green chilies.
- Make ready 1 of Jalapenos and Black olives (optional).
Steps to make Carrie's Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake or boil chicken, set aside and let cool.
- Heat 1/2 cup of oil and fry each tortilla for ONLY 3 SECONDS each. You are just trying to soften them..
- Set tortillas aside after softening and shred the chicken..
- Saute onions and green chilies with a couple of tablespoons oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add chicken to onion mixture and all dry seasonings, saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add green enchilada sauce, black beans and green onions to chicken mixture. Cook until it boils, then remove from heat.
- In a 9x13 baking pan layer 6 tortillas evenly to cover bottom of pan..
- Add a layer of chicken mixture.
- Then add 2 cups of cheese on chicken mixture evenly..
- Repeat steps 8-10.
- Top with black olives and Jalapenos (optional).
- Bake until cheese melts.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you'll have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will recognize that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you choose to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you'll need for the day. So that you can limit your fat intake you should cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food carrie's chicken enchilada casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!