Low-Sugar Hiroshima Okonomiyaki with Okara & Bean Sprouts.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, low-sugar hiroshima okonomiyaki with okara & bean sprouts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food section. This section has what are now recognized as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse certain diseases. By eating these foods, your body will more fit. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an amazing increase in how much better you feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently.
Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Low-Sugar Hiroshima Okonomiyaki with Okara & Bean Sprouts
Low-Sugar Hiroshima Okonomiyaki with Okara & Bean Sprouts is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Low-Sugar Hiroshima Okonomiyaki with Okara & Bean Sprouts is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low-sugar hiroshima okonomiyaki with okara & bean sprouts using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Sugar Hiroshima Okonomiyaki with Okara & Bean Sprouts:
- Take 60 grams of Fresh okara.
- Get 1 of plus 1 Eggs.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Make ready 1 bag of or 200 grams (1/5 grams of sugar / 22 kcal） Bean sprouts.
- Get 1 bag of or 3 grams Bonito flakes.
- Get 1 piece of or 18 grams (1/5 grams of sugar / 49 kcal） Meltable cheese.
- Take 50 grams of Pork (I used thinly sliced pork shoulder).
- Get 1 of Toppings: bonito flakes, aonori, okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, etc..
Instructions to make Low-Sugar Hiroshima Okonomiyaki with Okara & Bean Sprouts:
- Use fresh okara as-is. If using dried okara, reconstitute it in water. I used the type of dried okara that has to be reconstituted in 5 times its amount of water. So I added 50 g of water to 10 g of dried okara..
- (Start from this step if you're using fresh okara.) Add one of the eggs and the salt to the okara, and mix..
- Line a large heatproof dish with a parchment sheet. Thinly spread about 3/4 of the dough from Step 2 in the dish..
- Spread half of the bonito flakes, then half of the bean sprouts over the dough. Spread the rest of the bonito flakes and all of the cheese on top..
- In the same way, top with the rest of the bean sprouts, then the sliced pork. Finally, spread the remaining dough all over the pork..
- Microwave uncovered at 600 W for 4 minutes. Rotate the container 90 degrees, and microwave again for 4 minutes..
- If it isn't cooked enough, cover with plastic wrap (so it will steam) and microwave a little at a time. I microwaved it for an additional 2 minutes when I made it with soy bean sprouts..
- Add olive oil (not listed in the ingredients) to a heated frying pan, and crack the other egg into the pan. Break the yolk a little..
- Slide a spatula under the parchment sheet from Step 6..
- Flip it over quickly without hesitation onto the egg from Step 8, and attach the okonomiyaki to the egg. Turn off the heat when the egg is cooked as you like..
- Remove the parchment sheet from the okonomiyaki, slide the spatula under the egg to release it from the frying pan. Invert a plate over the frying pan and flip the whole thing over to transfer the okonomiyaki to the plate..
- For toppings, add bonito flakes, aonori, okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, etc..
- I recommend using 50 percent reduced-calorie okonomiyaki sauce to keep the okonomiyaki low in sugar..
- Okonomiyaki with soy bean sprouts is even more filling..
One of the first forms of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The first thing you will discover about berries is just about any sort of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help one's body to fight off a variety of diseases.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food low-sugar hiroshima okonomiyaki with okara & bean sprouts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!