Dee's Beef n Cheezey Empanadas.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, dee's beef n cheezey empanadas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat whatever tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? Eating sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The food products we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. A lot of people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores.
Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Dee's Beef n Cheezey Empanadas
Dee's Beef n Cheezey Empanadas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Dee's Beef n Cheezey Empanadas is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have dee's beef n cheezey empanadas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dee's Beef n Cheezey Empanadas:
- Get 1 cup of small diced sweet yellow onions.
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 packages of favorite shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of cubed idaho potato.
- Make ready 1/2 dozen of stuffed red pepper olives, sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of tiny cubed red pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 pinch of adobo, or your favorite seasoning.
- Take 1 packages of Goya dough for turnover pastries.
Steps to make Dee's Beef n Cheezey Empanadas:
- on medium heat, add oil and saute onions, red peppers, garlic, and olives.
- season the beef with the adobo before you cook it, then add beef mixture onto sautaing veggies. cook it until browned.
- drain potatoes and add onto beef mixture...mix it together.
- mix cheese into mixture, add as much as you like. my moto is the more cheese the better.
- take turnover Patties, add one to two spoon of filling and seal sides with a fork.
- heat frying pan on med heat coating with oil.
- fry Patties on both sides, and drain on paper towels.
- let sit for 5 minutes, then enjoy.
Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food dee's beef n cheezey empanadas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!