Spanish Stuffed Cabbage.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spanish stuffed cabbage. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We must take a step back and fix diseases before they come about. Unfortunately, most people don't care about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It's impossible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary modifications in your life. When your body quites functioning right, you cannot get a brand new one. You shouldn't wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Your body cannot run correctly if it fails to get proper nutrition.
Steps to Prepare Quick Spanish Stuffed Cabbage
Spanish Stuffed Cabbage is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spanish Stuffed Cabbage is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook spanish stuffed cabbage using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spanish Stuffed Cabbage:
- Take 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Make ready 1 packages of Sa-son Original Seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 of Crushed Red Pepper.
- Prepare 4 of as needed Cabbage Leaves.
- Take 1 cup of Rice ( You Can Use Any Rice).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato Slide.
Steps to make Spanish Stuffed Cabbage:
- In a large pan add the beef and the 4 first seasonings. Cook for bout 10-15 minute on medium heat. Depending on the quantity of the beef.
- For flavor to the rice cook the rice with a little of salt and oil. The rice should be cook all the way.
- When both the rice and the beef are cooked, in a large mixing bowl mix them together. Before mixing drain the meat so that all you have left is the meat. safe the sauce for later. If you want to add vegetable you can do so. I usually used a can of mixed veggies.
- Take the cabbage leaves and soak them in hot bowling water for bout 2 minutes. Then take it out and act like its a tortilla put the mix in the middle and add a tomato slide. You can either roll it, make it into a sack or a ball..
- After you have finish with all the beef and rice put the stuffed cabbages in a pan you can add butter do that it does not stick. Remember the sauce you set aside now add it on top of the cabbages so that they get cooked in their own sauce.
- Place them into the oven for 20-30 minutes on 325°F to 350°F.
- You can serve it with mash potatoes or what ever you desire. I usually add a little of cheese on top.
Your overall health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating plenty of berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the principal reasons you need to be eating berries. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food spanish stuffed cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!