Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tofu okara bagels made with tofu, okara, and flour. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. Furthermore, you have to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won't ever have to worry about gaining weight again.
Steps to Make Perfect Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour
Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tofu okara bagels made with tofu, okara, and flour using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour:
- Prepare 150 grams of Tofu.
- Get 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Get 70 grams of Bread flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Honey (For kettling).
Instructions to make Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour:
- Fry the okara in a frying pan to evaporate the water..
- It is good if the okara is a little wet like this..
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl. Microwave the tofu for 1 minute, add it to the bowl, and knead..
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and then divide into equal portions and shape. Spread the dough into an ellipse and fold into thirds, leaving one end open. Then bring the opposite end around and tuck into the open end..
- Dissolve the honey in boiling water, and boil the dough for one minute on each side..
- Bake in the oven at 200℃ for 20~25 minutes until they turn a nice golden brown, and they are done..
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tofu okara bagels made with tofu, okara, and flour recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!