Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, good ol' chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Furthermore, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight.
Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup
Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have good ol' chicken noodle soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 1 packages of of Egg noodles.
- Make ready 1 medium of Whole Chicken.
- Prepare 2 cup of Baby carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of sliced Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1 medium of Sliced tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Chopped cabbage.
- Make ready 1/2 of Chopped Onion.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt, pepper, Goya Sazon, season salt.
- Prepare 2 of Goya Chicken bullion.
- Take 1 quart of Or as needed Water.
- Take 1/4 of Chopped Garlic.
Steps to make Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Use a large pot.
- Add quart of Water.
- After cleaning Chicken cut the legs and wings off.
- Season the whole chicken (legs and wings).
- Add chicken to the pot.
- add the 2 billions and let it dissolve for about a minute.
- Add the rest of ingredients.
- Cook high for 30 minutes then on medium flame for about 1 hour.
- After 1hour check to see if more water is needed and add if so.
- Once all is cooked, turn off flame and let rest for 20 -30 minutes, it will also cool off some!.
The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food good ol' chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!