Sassy Penne Pasta.
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sassy penne pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One good thing about green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We must go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. We're bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Of course, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body quites functioning properly, you cannot get yourself a new one. You need to learn how to look after it the soonest you can. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at top levels.
How to Prepare Speedy Sassy Penne Pasta
Sassy Penne Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Sassy Penne Pasta is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sassy penne pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sassy Penne Pasta:
- Take of Ingredients.
- Make ready 1 of 8oz. jar of Franceso Rinaldi (sweet & tasty tomato hearty).
- Prepare 1 of 8oz. jar of Franceso Rinaldi (tomato, garlic & onion chunky garden)).
- Take 1 of lb. box of Barilla Penne Pasta.
- Make ready 2 of lb. Ground Chuck.
- Take 1 of onion (minced).
- Take 3 of packs of Sazon Goya (con culantro y achiole).
- Prepare 4 slice of of American Cheese.
- Make ready 1 of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- Take 1 of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley Flakes.
Steps to make Sassy Penne Pasta:
- In a skillet add ground chunk and minced onion. Once the meat is brown and no pink is showing add 3 packs of goya and set aside..
- Cook Penne pasta for about 7 minutes in a pot. Rinse and drain the pasta. Place the pasta back on the stove..
- Add 4 slices of cheese, both jars of sauce, and the meat. While boiling add seasoning salt, garlic, and parsley to your liking. Once it has reached the texture you like turn it off and serve..
Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sassy penne pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!