Tex-mex Shepards Pie.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, tex-mex shepards pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green living provides you with a great diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
How to Prepare Perfect Tex-mex Shepards Pie
Tex-mex Shepards Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Tex-mex Shepards Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tex-mex shepards pie using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tex-mex Shepards Pie:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Take 15 1/4 oz of can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 28 oz of diced tomatoes (drained well).
- Get 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 box of jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese.
- Take 4 each of green onions.
- Make ready 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Take 2/3 cup of milk.
- Get 1 of Goya adobo seasoning.
Steps to make Tex-mex Shepards Pie:
- Preheat oven to 400°F and prep baking dish with cooking spray..
- Cook down ground beef until little granules, like taco meat, and drain..
- Onions, pepper, and green onions and saute in the same vessel as the beef..
- Add beef back to pot and reheat thoroughly. At this time, add seasonings, drained tomatoes and drained corn and turn heat up a bit to cook some liquid out, just about 5 min or so..
- While this is going, mix corn muffin batter with 1 egg and milk. The box will probably say 1/3 cup, but about doubling it makes it so the cornbread spreads more evenly and smoothly..
- Dump meat mixture into prepared baking dish and top evenly with corn muffin batter., pushing carefully into the sides to almost seal the meaty goodness..
- Bake about 18 min, or until corn bread topping is done..
- Serve hot garnished with cheese. I eat mine with a little plain Greek yogurt and hot sauce. Enjoy!.
Nuts and also various seeds will be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. One of several health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. These fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Something you may not recognize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tex-mex shepards pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!