Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, chicken flautas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. "Superfoods" refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse some illnesses. By eating these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to function well. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off health conditions.
How to Make Award-winning Chicken Flautas
Chicken Flautas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Flautas is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken flautas using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Flautas:
- Prepare 1 of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Make ready 1 of Canola oil (for frying).
- Get 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Take 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Get 1 of Chipotle sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Adobo Goya.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of (Shredded) Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of chopped Red Onion.
- Make ready 1 large of Sweet Pepper.
- Take 1 of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of Corn Tortillas.
Steps to make Chicken Flautas:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and cover your baking dish with aluminun foil for easy clean-up ;} ...set aside. Wash a large chicken breast and pat dry with a paper towel. Drizzle EVOO on breast and season with adobo goya, cumin, garlic powder, and chilli powder (on both sides). Place chicken in oven for about 15-25 minutes (depending on your oven) or until it's almost fully baked and shreddable..
- While chicken is cooking, in a small mixing bowl add 1 chopped avocado, 1/2 chopped red onion, a bunch of chopped cilantro, juice from 1/2 a lemon and a pinch of salt (or to taste). Blend well..
- On a medium skillet, on medium heat, add 1 tbsp. of EVOO, your other 1/2 chopped red onion and chopped sweet peppers. Once onions are translucent, add shredded chicken and season with a little more cumin and chilli powder (or your favorite mexican seasonings), drizzle the other half of your lemon and about 1 1/2 tsp. of chipotle sauce. Add more EVOO if needed and chipotle sauce if you like it spicier..
- After it's cooked, let chicken mixture cool so it's easier to handle. Once chicken mixture is cool enough, fill your corn tortillas. BE CAREFUL NOT TO OVER FILL or mixture will fall out while frying. Fill and roll all your tortillas. In a medium frying pan on medium low heat, add about 1/4 cup of Canola oil. Start frying tortillas with seem down so they won't open up on you. Fry for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden, crisp brown. Place on paper towels to drain excess oil..
- Top with your simple guacamole mix and drizzle sriracha sauce on top and serve right away. Delicious! Enjoy :-).
Following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken flautas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!