Polenta with Ground Beef. Sliced polenta on the bottom and a spoonful of pesto or olive tapenade on top add a gourmet angle to this slow-simmered beef recipe. In a large skillet, cook ground beef until brown. Ground Beef Stew with Peppers and Tomatoes.
With our freeze-now, serve-later dishes, you can give your family a comfy meal on even the busiest weeknight. This Italian casserole delivers comfort with creamy polenta and a hearty tomato ragu studded with spicy sausage and eggplant. For ground beef, keep refrigerated and use within one to two days.
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, polenta with ground beef. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green living offers you a healthy eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
Recipe of Favorite Polenta with Ground Beef
Sliced polenta on the bottom and a spoonful of pesto or olive tapenade on top add a gourmet angle to this slow-simmered beef recipe. In a large skillet, cook ground beef until brown. Ground Beef Stew with Peppers and Tomatoes.
Polenta with Ground Beef is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Polenta with Ground Beef is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have polenta with ground beef using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Polenta with Ground Beef:
- Take 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of yellow corn meal.
- Prepare 1 of cube beef boullion.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of sofrito (I use frozen goya and use 1/3 cup for a decent amount of flavor).
- Make ready 1 of Tomato sauce (eyeball it. depends how soupy you want it).
Top each serving with beef mixture, a sprinkling of basil, and the remaining cheese. Next add in the ground beef and cook until no longer pink, then drain off the fat. Add in Italian seasoning and both of the tomato sauces Serve crispy polenta with a few spoonfuls of the beef and mushroom ragu over top. Sprinkle with crumbled Parmesan, pepper flakes and a few fresh basil leaves.
Instructions to make Polenta with Ground Beef:
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Then add 2 teaspoons of salt..
- While water is boiling, In a separate pan, brown the ground beef. Then drain. Add sofrito, crushed beef bullion cube, and tomato sauce. Let simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Gradually wish in the cornmeal into the boiling water then reduce heat to low. Cook until the mixture thickens, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes. (I can usually tell it's done when all the polenta comes off the pan together when I'm stirring it.) Once done, turn off the heat and add the butter letting it melt while stirring polenta..
- I usually serve the ground beef over the polenta. Enjoy!.
Also substituted ground bison for ground beef and added more red pepper flakes for a kick. A cozy recipe for creamy polenta topped with a savory vegetarian mushroom ragù. Here's the perfect compromise: creamy, cheesy polenta topped with a tomatoey herb- and garlic-loaded mushroom ragù that's so savory, you might even forget it's meatless. Make the Meatballs: In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Making polenta is the easiest thing in the world, and can be a nice complement to many meat Unbelievably delectable beef short ribs, slow cooked in wine and broth.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food polenta with ground beef recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!