Mexican Fiesta Chicken - Edited.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, mexican fiesta chicken - edited. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? Because most people choose to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, probably caused by the foods that are eaten. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Many good food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Mexican Fiesta Chicken - Edited
Mexican Fiesta Chicken - Edited is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Mexican Fiesta Chicken - Edited is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mexican fiesta chicken - edited using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Fiesta Chicken - Edited:
- Get 8 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- Get 1 cup of Orange juice.
- Take 1/2 of Onion, diced.
- Take 1 lb of Chicken, white or dark, cut into bite size pieces.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Each - chili powder & oregano.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Each of onion powder & garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 of Goya Adobo seasoning, if desired.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ground cayenne, if desired (spicy).
- Make ready 2 tsp of Corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hot water.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
Steps to make Mexican Fiesta Chicken - Edited:
- Cut the chicken into 1" pieces. Season with salt, pepper, and adobo seasoning if desired. Preheat a 12" skillet on medium-high heat, and add enough oil to coat the bottom of the skillet. Brown the chicken (3-4) minutes, flip each piece, and brown 3-4 more minutes. Remove the chicken to a plate covered with paper towels, and let drain..
- On medium high heat, coat the skillet again with oil, and cook the diced onion until it starts to become translucent (2-4 minutes) then add the minced garlic; cook another 30 seconds..
- Add orange juice and seasonings to the onion. Stir, then add and QUICKLY stir the tomato sauce. NOTE: if you do not quickly stir in the tomato it will bubble and spatter!! Quickly cover the skillet and bring the mix to a boil..
- Reduce heat to medium low/low, and stir the chicken back into the skillet. Cover and summer for 12-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through (no pink)..
- Meanwhile, combine hot water and cornstarch, and stir with a fork until no clumps remain. Add to the skillet when the chicken is done to help thicken the sauce, and stir..
- Season with more salt and pepper to taste. Serve over prepared yellow or white rice. Enjoy!.
Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mexican fiesta chicken - edited recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!