Honey Barbecue Pineapple Meatballs.
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, honey barbecue pineapple meatballs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Also, you should have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems.
Simple Way to Prepare Quick Honey Barbecue Pineapple Meatballs
Honey Barbecue Pineapple Meatballs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Honey Barbecue Pineapple Meatballs is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have honey barbecue pineapple meatballs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Barbecue Pineapple Meatballs:
- Prepare 1 of Either handmade meatballs or store bought (Any style).
- Make ready 1 of 46oz. Dole 100% Pineapple Juice (Optional: pineapple chunks).
- Take 6 oz of Honey Barbecue Sauce (Homemade or store bought).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Goya tomato sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Water.
Instructions to make Honey Barbecue Pineapple Meatballs:
- Pour pineapple juice into medium sized pot..
- Place meatballs into pot with pineapple juice and boil till fully cooked ( boil on high for about 15 minutes).
- Once fully cooked, place meatballs in a medium saucepan, add tomato sauce, water, BBQ sauce and pineapple chunks (optional). Pan fry for about five minutes..
Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food honey barbecue pineapple meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!