Smokey Crock-pot Venison Chili.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, smokey crock-pot venison chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that many individuals appreciate. This is achievable no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We should return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Most people think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. You can't turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can't exchange your worn out body for a new one. You must look after your health while you can do so. Your body cannot function correctly if it doesn't get the right nutrition.
Recipe of Ultimate Smokey Crock-pot Venison Chili
Smokey Crock-pot Venison Chili is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Smokey Crock-pot Venison Chili is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have smokey crock-pot venison chili using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smokey Crock-pot Venison Chili:
- Prepare 1 lb of venison shank steaks.
- Get 2 lb of venison - ground.
- Get 3/4 lb of Bratwurst.
- Prepare 12 medium of tomatoes or 2- 28 oz whole peeled cans.
- Take 1 can of Red Beans 15.5 oz can.
- Take 1 can of Navy Beans 15.5 oz can.
- Make ready 1 can of Whole Kernel Corn 15.25 oz can.
- Make ready 2 large of Red Bell Peppers.
- Make ready 1 large of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Get 1 large of Orange Bell Pepper.
- Take 2 packages of Sazon Goya Seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 2 tsp of Ground Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Make ready 3 dash of Tobasco.
- Make ready 1 can of Tomato Paste 6 oz can.
- Take 12 of Jalapenos (optional).
- Make ready 2 of Ghost Peppers (very optional).
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Smokey Crock-pot Venison Chili:
- Using a large frying pan, sautee the steaks and brats on medium heat..
- If useing garden tomatoes. Preheat oven to 350. Cut tomatoes in half and place them cut side down onto oiled cookie sheet. Drizzle oil onto tomatoes and sprinkle with salt. Roast in oven for 20 minutes..
- Remove steaks at medium doneness leaving the brats and juices. Sautee the ground venison until medium..
- Cut steaks into 1/2" pieces and put into crockpot. Add ground venison and all the cooking juices. (Venison is very lean so it is juices not fat). Leave alone for 10 minutes so the meat reassorbs the juices..
- Sautee brats longer until slightly charred. Then slice into 1/2" pieces and add to crockpot.
- Take tomatoes out of oven. Using two forks, so you don't burn yourself, peel skin off and discard. Pour all juices and tomatoes into crockpot..
- Chop the peppers into 1/2" pieces and put into crockpot. Drain beans and corn and put them into crockpot..
- Add remaining ingredients except paste and stir till combined..
- Heat on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. I enjoy this chili over a slice of corn bread..
- After halfway cooking you can add paste if chili is too thin. Also can add jalapenos and/or your favorite hot sauce to heat things up..
The Meals You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food smokey crock-pot venison chili recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!