Stuffed Green Bell Peppers. Green bell peppers stuffed with ground beef, rice, and sharp Cheddar cheese are a hearty meal perfect for weeknight dinners. Here's a delicious stuffed pepper recipe that's easy to make. Each green bell pepper contains ground beef, onion, tomatoes, rice and cheese, and is cooked in tomato.
A filling and impressive way to serve peppers on regular weeknights or on special occasions! Stuffed Bell Peppers are a great way to enjoy summer's favorite veggie. These bell peppers are stuffed a delicious cheesy ground beef and rice mixture that your family is sure to love!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, stuffed green bell peppers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy optimal health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
Recipe of Speedy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
Green bell peppers stuffed with ground beef, rice, and sharp Cheddar cheese are a hearty meal perfect for weeknight dinners. Here's a delicious stuffed pepper recipe that's easy to make. Each green bell pepper contains ground beef, onion, tomatoes, rice and cheese, and is cooked in tomato.
Stuffed Green Bell Peppers is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Stuffed Green Bell Peppers is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed green bell peppers using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Green Bell Peppers:
- Make ready of Meat Seasoning.
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb of Ground meat.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sofrito (optional).
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped red pimientos.
- Make ready of Sazon con achoite.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- Get 1 of Goya Adobo.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sliced spanish olives.
- Make ready of Filling.
- Make ready 8 oz of mushroom spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 6 head of Green Bell Peppers.
- Get 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cheddar cheese.
- Get dash of parmesan cheese.
Red bell peppers are the mature version of the green bell pepper that grows on the bell pepper plant. These stuffed bell pepper recipes will change the way you think about dinner. We love stuffed peppers for two reasons: They're easy to make, but since we don't make them all the time, they feel a little special. Stuffed bell peppers is a classic American dish that one can't easily find in restaurants (unless it is a cafeteria).
Steps to make Stuffed Green Bell Peppers:
- Add meat to skillet. Cook on medium flame until browned. Once browned discard the oil ( that the meat released)..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Add all the other ingredients to the meat as below. Let cook. Then add the spaghetti sauce. You can choose any flavor you like. I used mushroom..
- Now you need your 6 bell peppers with the Tops cut off . (Don't discard them so you can use them to cover your bell peppers before sticking it into the oven.) Start adding 2 tablespoons of the cooked meat at a time into each bell pepper until halfway filled.. Then Add 2 teaspoon of sour cream to each one filled. Add more meat until almost filled. Add mozarella cheese and cheddar cheese as you like. And finally dash parmesan cheese on top..
- Ready for the oven!!! Cook for 45 - 55 minutes or until tender..
It's essentially meatloaf stuffed into bell Red, yellow, and orange peppers are sweeter, because they're riper, having been on the plant longer, while green peppers have a fresh bitterness. Stuffed Green Bell Peppers - an easy to make side or main dish using minimal ingredients and is ready in no time. · Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers (Keto Stuffed Peppers), are an easy to make Mexican recipe that everyone will love. Ground beef, salsa, sour cream, and melted cheese come. Chose a rainbow of large sweet bell peppers to stuff and while prepping, stand them upright in your baking dish—it's easier to stuff them this way. This Stuffed Green Pepper Recipe is made with ground beef, rice and middle east spices.
While most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. For example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food stuffed green bell peppers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!