Bum Leftover's Potato Dip.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bum leftover's potato dip. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You must include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. First off, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Moreover, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any weight gain problems.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Bum Leftover's Potato Dip
Bum Leftover's Potato Dip is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Bum Leftover's Potato Dip is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bum leftover's potato dip using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bum Leftover's Potato Dip:
- Make ready of Main things you need.
- Take 1 of Goya's minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of stalk of celery.
- Get 1 of half white onion.
- Make ready 2 of sweet italian sausages.
- Take 2 of left over bacon from breakfast.
- Prepare 4 of small potatoes.
- Take of seasoning's.
- Make ready 1 of sea salt, grinded black pepper, cayenne pepper, parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, garlic powder.
- Take of wet ingredients.
- Take 1 tbsp of of melted butter, mayo, cream cheese, and classico traditional sweet basil sauce (or your favorite pasta sauce).
Steps to make Bum Leftover's Potato Dip:
- Peel potatoes, chop into four, then boil until soft. Once soft, drain, then mash into a bowl without skin, leave either smooth or chunky.
- Sautee minced garlic with butter in a pot, Chop celery and onions, add in with garlic. Add a pinch of seasalt. Now take sausages out of their casings, and cook with the celery and onions. (sausages should be ground).
- Now into that pot, melt butter and cook mashed potatoes in a pot, add 1 teaspoon seasalt, a pinch of black pepper, a dash of cayenne, add parmesan to you're liking, 2 teaspoons of parsley flakes, and a dash of garlic powder. Chop up bacon and add in..
- Once done, add in a dollop of mayo, a spoon of cream cheese, and enough pasta sauce so that mixture should be chunky and not watery. Serve hot with crackers or your favorite chips.
Yet another thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good affect on your health. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also have potassium. As an example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also realize that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bum leftover's potato dip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!