Thanksgiving Day Mopping Sauce.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, thanksgiving day mopping sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is good for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people consume, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The things we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. A lot of people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. A lot of nutritious food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Thanksgiving Day Mopping Sauce
Thanksgiving Day Mopping Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Thanksgiving Day Mopping Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have thanksgiving day mopping sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thanksgiving Day Mopping Sauce:
- Make ready of sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of mild vinegar, I used coconut vinegar.
- Get 1 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 3 large of Thai birdseye chili Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of honey.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of thickener.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
Instructions to make Thanksgiving Day Mopping Sauce:
- In a pot heat water, arrowroot powder, vinegar, Thai peppers, garlic, black pepper, and honey. Bring to a boil..
- After boiling 7 minutes take Thai peppers and cut them open. I left them on the spoon and cut with a knife. Put back in sauce add red pepper flakes..
- Add turmeric, and salt. Stir well mix 1/4 cup water and arrowroot powder. With sauce boiling add arrowroot mixture..
- Keep stirring constantly this will thicken up good. Taste adjust the seasonings if necessary. It should be very warm but not too hot. If too hot add more honey..
- Refrigerate about an hour before using this will allow the flavors to develop..
You have to remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. Potassium is one of the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the veggies that will provide the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you may want to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food thanksgiving day mopping sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!