Puertorican Rice and Beans.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, puertorican rice and beans. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is good for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people consume, it's not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. More and more people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. A lot of people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer's market or health food store.
Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Puertorican Rice and Beans
Puertorican Rice and Beans is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Puertorican Rice and Beans is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have puertorican rice and beans using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Puertorican Rice and Beans:
- Take 4 cup of Goya Rice.
- Take 1 packages of Sazon.
- Get 1 packages of Ham in powder.
- Make ready of black pepper.
- Make ready 2 of Bay leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sofrito. (homemade green sauce) this is a must.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 slice of goya fancy pimientos.
Instructions to make Puertorican Rice and Beans:
- Firstly, you will need 2 pots. A caldero to make the rice and another pot to boil water..
- If you want to make 4 cups of 4ice then you boil 4 cups of water. If you want less or more of rice, you match that amount with the water..
- In the calderon you put 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Let it heat for abou a few mintutes the you add the sofrito..
- After the sofrito heats up you add the sazon and ham in powder.
- Now you add the beans and the fancy pimientos.
- Now add about half of this can of sauc along with bay leaves and the black pepper.
- Let it simmmer for 5 mins. The add the 4 cups of white uncook rice and the water. Once the water is added, throw in a teasoon of salt and let it all dry..
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits in addition provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. A thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food puertorican rice and beans recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!