Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mike's ez baked jalapeño poppers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that a lot of folks appreciate. This is possible no matter how filled and frantic your life is. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. Unfortunately, just about people don't trouble themselves about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It's impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some essential modifications in your life. When your body stops working right, you cannot obtain a new body. You must learn how to look after your health before it is too late. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at best levels.
Recipe of Favorite Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers
Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's ez baked jalapeño poppers using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers:
- Make ready of Jalapeño Poppers.
- Prepare 1 packages (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Take 6 of Extra Large Jalapeños.
- Get 1 of small Bag Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of small Bag Motzerella Cheese.
- Make ready 1 Bottle of GOYA Seasoning [or, lightly sprinkle garlic powder - onion powder - cumin - parsley - black pepper - salt].
- Get 1 tbsp of Your Favorite Green Chilie Salsa.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper [optional].
- Prepare of Crispy Coating.
- Prepare 1 box of Panko Bread Crumbs [about 2 cups].
- Take 2 of large Eggs.
Steps to make Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers:
- ° Clean jalapeños. ° Slice evenly leaving the stem attached to one side. ° Carefully hollow out seeds and inner membranes. ° Lightly sprinkle Mexican 3 Cheese and Motzerella Cheese. ° Tightly pack in Philadelphia Cream Cheese to the centers of jalapeños. Add green salsa. ° Sprinkle with GOYA Seasoning and Cayenne Pepper if desired. ° Refrigerate poppers until fully chilled..
- Whip eggs. I usually add additional GOYA Seasoning to this mixture but, it's not necessary..
- Fully dip poppers in egg mixture..
- Dip jalapeños and generously coat in your Panko Bread Crumbs. Pack those Panko crumbs deep into your cream cheese! Mind you, the crumbs won't stick very well to the backs of the jalapeños but, they'll be crispy on the tops!.
- Place on lifted wrack sprayed with a non-stick spray. Make sure they're all leveled evenly. I sprinkle again with GOYA before baking..
- Here's a cool tip - if you don't have a lifted wrack - bunch up a large piece of tinfoil as pictured below. Picture pulled from my New Orleans Truck Fries recipe. Lightly spray tinfoil with Pam and place poppers lightly on top..
- Bake at °350 for up to 45 minutes or, until poppers are browned and the cheeses are fully melted..
- Serve immediately with a Bronco Berry Sauce and ice cold beer. Enjoy!.
The Food Items You Select To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's ez baked jalapeño poppers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!