Potatoes and sausage casserole. I love polish sausage potatoes and cheese. This Sausage Potato Breakfast Casserole is loaded with sausage, lots of veggies, eggs and hash browns. Super easy to make and always a crowd pleaser, perfect for breakfast or brunch.
This Cheesy Potato & Smoked Sausage Casserole is serious comfort food, just how it's meant to be. This easy-to-make Sweet Potato Sausage Casserole is a go-to recipe. Enjoy as a main dish or side dish.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, potatoes and sausage casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food aisle. In the organic food section, you'll see the superfoods. "Superfoods" refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse particular maladies. You will discover that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these foods. You will start to feel a lot better when you opt to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. As a result, it will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently.
Steps to Make Ultimate Potatoes and sausage casserole
I love polish sausage potatoes and cheese. This Sausage Potato Breakfast Casserole is loaded with sausage, lots of veggies, eggs and hash browns. Super easy to make and always a crowd pleaser, perfect for breakfast or brunch.
Potatoes and sausage casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Potatoes and sausage casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have potatoes and sausage casserole using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Potatoes and sausage casserole:
- Get 5 lb of potatoes.
- Take 2 lb of sausage (i type is up to you, i used just polish sausage).
- Make ready 1 of red bell pepper.
- Make ready 1 of green bell pepper.
- Make ready 1 of onion.
- Make ready 1 of family size can of condensed cream of chicken.
- Take 1 of family size can of condensed cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 2 envelope of goya con azafran.
- Get 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
Mash sweet potatoes and set aside. In a skillet over medium heat, break up sausage and cook until no pink remains. Learn how to make my awesome Sausage and Potato Casserole a wonder Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipe for your Thanksgiving Dinner! The classic flavors of sausage, eggs, cheese, and potatoes blend together for a real crowd-pleaser.
Steps to make Potatoes and sausage casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°. Clean potatoes and then cut into circles.
- After potatoes cut up let them soak in salted water while doing the rest of the prep. About 10-20 minutes..
- Cut up onion and bell peppers how you like. I dice up peppers and leave the onion in long strands..
- Cut up the sausage in circles.
- Mix cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soups in lg bowl..
- Mix in goyo con azafran and Italian seasoning. Or can use what seasoning you really like..
- Drain the potatoes. Use lg baking pan and lightly spray with cooking oil. Then start layering the potatoes on the bottom of the pan..
- Next layer sausage on top of potatoes.
- Next layer onion on top.
- Next layer peppers on top.
- Keep repeating the layer till pan 3/4 full..
- Next ladle soup over top of layers. Shake it down a bit and ladle it again till top layer covered..
- Cover pan with foil. Put in preheat 375° oven and bake for 1hr or more until potatoes are soft. ( i had to bake mine for 1 1/2 hrs).
- Remove from oven once the potatoes are soft and enjoy..
This casserole can be the centerpiece of a lovely spread including fresh fruit, fruit juice, yogurt, and breakfast pastries. You can use your favorite kind of frozen prepared hash browns for convenience. This cheap and easy sausage casserole is comfort food at its best. Not only is it filling, it's simple, uses just six ingredients and the kids will love it too! White potatoes aren't right for everyone, but there's nothing wrong with eating them if you do fine with them, and they're just as Whichever type of potato you prefer, you'll end up with a satisfying finished dish - use your favorite type of sausage to complement whatever type of potatoes you pick.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you shouldn't eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food potatoes and sausage casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!