Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, habichuelas guisadas. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One good feature of adopting a green lifestyle is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Alas, just about people don't care about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can't exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You have to learn how to take care of it as early as possible. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its most effective levels.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Habichuelas Guisadas
Habichuelas Guisadas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Habichuelas Guisadas is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook habichuelas guisadas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Habichuelas Guisadas:
- Prepare 1 can of Goya pink beans w/ liquid.
- Make ready 1 can of Goya tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced ham.
- Get 2 of potatos chopped into small cubes.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of sofrito (goya brand if you don't know how to make it).
- Get 1 of garlic clove chopped/minced.
- Get 1 packet of Goya sazon con culantro y achiote.
- Take Handful of chopped cilantro.
- Take of Green olives (optional).
- Make ready 1-2 cups of water (depending on how thick you want it).
Steps to make Habichuelas Guisadas:
- Heat oil in a pot on medium-high heat and cook ham until browned for 1-2 minutes..
- Add sofrito, garlic & sazon and stir..
- Add tomato sauce and stir..
- Add can of beans and stir..
- Add potatos, cilantro & green olives..
- Add water and let it come to a boil then lower heat to low..
- Cover pot w/ lid and let cook for 25-30 minutes then ur done!.
- Serve over white rice or alone 😊.
Also when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food habichuelas guisadas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!