Corn Beef (Nancy's fav.).
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, corn beef (nancy's fav.). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that numerous folks appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this busy world we are in. We need to get back to where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. A lot of folks think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. We're barraged with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Naturally, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you won't be able to exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You shouldn't wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Your body cannot function properly if it fails to have adequate nutrition.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Corn Beef (Nancy's fav.)
Corn Beef (Nancy's fav.) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Corn Beef (Nancy's fav.) is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook corn beef (nancy's fav.) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Beef (Nancy's fav.):
- Prepare 1 can of corn beef.
- Make ready to taste of Adobo Goya.
- Get 1 envelope of Sazon Goya w/ azafran.
- Get 1 envelope of Goya ham flavor.
- Make ready 2 TBS of Goya sofrito.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 2 TBS of your fav. Cooking oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of Chopped onions (optional).
- Make ready of Diced small potato (optional).
- Get 2 TBS of tomato sauce.
Steps to make Corn Beef (Nancy's fav.):
- In a frying pan, sauté sofrito in two tbs. of cooking oil for about a minute or two in med. heat. Along with onions, if you choose to add them. Careful not to let it dry out..
- Add the water and the can of corn beef. With your spoon, break the corn beef and then add (first) the sazon, ham and 2 tbs of tomato sauce. Now you can add the adobo to your taste, a little at a time. (Be very careful! Adobo is extremely salty. Add too much of it and it will be ruined.).
- Add diced potatoes and cook until it's soft..
- Steam some white rice and enjoy with a ripe banana on the side! Yum!!!!! Bon appetite!!!.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already know that the majority of of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. You will notice that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food corn beef (nancy's fav.) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!