Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Today, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. This aisl is full of what are now recognized as superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious diseases. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these foods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to work well. As a result, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses.
Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Enchiladas is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Make ready 6 lbs of ground chicken or turkey.
- Get 2 cans of black beans.
- Make ready 2 cans of rotel.
- Prepare 2 packs of Goya Mexican rice.
- Get 24 of tortilla burrito.
- Prepare 1 cup of taco seasoning.
- Get 32 ounce of Mexican cheese.
- Make ready 60 ounce of Enchiladas sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Brown ground chicken and drain fat..
- Add taco seasoning and water. Let simmer 20 min..
- Cook rice. Follow rice directions. When cooked add to meat mixture..
- Add black beans and rotel to meat. Heat to boiling.
- Fill tortilla with meat mixture and roll. Place on greased pan.
- When pan is full pour enchiladas sauce over enchiladas and then cover with cheese..
- Bake 20 min to let cheese melt and heat everything up..
- Serve with chips and salsa.
Although some of you like to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. The majority of nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These types of fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids in your diet.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!