Paella (seafood rice). See how to make seafood paella, the traditional Spanish rice dish that's loaded with fresh seafood, including shrimp, clams, and calamari. Seafood Paella made with Calasparra rice, tiger shrimp, squid, littleneck clams, and mussels with garlic and parsley paste and saffron. This delicious seafood paella was prepared by my wife, Dey.
Serve the paella with lemon wedges. Read the Seafood Paella recipe, the iconic Spanish dish. Seafood paellas should be made with a variety of fish and shellfish, each adding its own flavor and texture.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, paella (seafood rice). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Paella (seafood rice)
See how to make seafood paella, the traditional Spanish rice dish that's loaded with fresh seafood, including shrimp, clams, and calamari. Seafood Paella made with Calasparra rice, tiger shrimp, squid, littleneck clams, and mussels with garlic and parsley paste and saffron. This delicious seafood paella was prepared by my wife, Dey.
Paella (seafood rice) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Paella (seafood rice) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have paella (seafood rice) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paella (seafood rice):
- Prepare 3 tbs of Sofrito.
- Get 1 packet of Sazon.
- Make ready 2 tbs of Goya Adobo.
- Make ready 2 cans of Goya Squid in oil.
- Prepare 1 can of Goya Squid in ink.
- Make ready 12 oz of Shrimp.
- Get 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tbs of Parsley Flakes.
- Get 1 tbs of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Badia Amarillo Yellow coloring powder.
- Take 3 cups of Rice.
- Take 6 cups of Hot water.
- Make ready 1 (4 oz) of can of Goya Tomato sauce.
Seafood paellas are often served with a cold, fresh, dry fino sherry; however, a zesty, dry. A crusty saffron flavored rice and veggie layer topped with shrimp, mussels, and squid. A Spanish style feast in your house! This easy to make Cauliflower Rice Seafood Paella Recipe has an incredible Spanish flavor, is very healthy and it´s Low Carb & Grain Free.
Steps to make Paella (seafood rice):
- In large pot, add all of the squid, shrimp and dry ingredients. Turn on med temp and stir occasionally until hot..
- Add the sofrito and can of tomato sauce. Then add the water. Bring to a boil..
- Add rice to boiling pot. Sir occasionally until most of the water is boiled out..
- Place aluminium foil and a top on the pot and turn the temp down to the lowest setting. Wait 15-20 mins then take the top off. Stir and taste. If rice is soft, it is finished..
Seafood paella recipe and how-to video. We made seafood paella, which has since become my very favorite, over chicken or chorizo or rabbit, not that I've actually had rabbit because come on! Paella and other Valencian rice dishes come in many forms - you can eat a new one every day of the year!. See more ideas about paella, rice dishes, dishes. Full Recipe + Info on Paella rice, paella cookware and more.
Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food paella (seafood rice) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!