My Exotic Sea Food Stew.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my exotic sea food stew. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green living offers you a healthy eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits now.
Steps to Prepare Favorite My Exotic Sea Food Stew
My Exotic Sea Food Stew is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. My Exotic Sea Food Stew is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my exotic sea food stew using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Exotic Sea Food Stew:
- Get 9-10 of shallots.
- Make ready 3 of medium garlic, minced.
- Get 3 of medium Roma tomatoes.
- Get 1 TBSP of capers, minced.
- Prepare 14.5 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Take 2 of fresh coconuts.
- Prepare 3 packages of Sazòn Goya (con cilantro y achiote).
- Take of Some cumin.
- Make ready of Some oregano.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 3 of dried Thai peppers (optional).
- Take 1 of tail of a white fish.
- Get 12 of medium shrimp with heads on.
- Prepare 1/3 of of a big squid.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready of For garlic bread:.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Get of Salt and minced garlic.
- Prepare of French bread.
Steps to make My Exotic Sea Food Stew:
- Finely minced half of shallots. The other half just thinly sliced. Minced the garlic. Cubed the tomatoes. Set aside..
- Wash the sea foods. Cut fish into small pieces. Peel skin off the squid. Make a cut from the head to the tail of the shrimp without peeling. That would help to devein and also for the seasoning to sip into the shrimp when they are cooked. Also it would be much easier to peel when eating..
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the fish. Cut squid into small rings..
- On medium heat, cook half of shallots and minced garlic with pinch of salt until soft. Add tomatoes, cook for 3 minutes, add a 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes. Add juice of 2 fresh coconuts, and the rest of thinly sliced shallots..
- Mince the capers. Add into pan, together with 3 bags of Sazòn Goya. Also add pinch of cumin (crushed), pinch of oregano (crushed), and 2 Bay leaves, and dried peppers. Simmer in medium low heat for 30 minutes to reduce liquid to half. Add more salt if needed..
- Meanwhile, cut bread into halves. In a bowl, mix butter, pinch of salt and minced garlic. Spread mixture on bread. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Put garlic bread in for 10 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, add fish in and cook for 5 minutes. Add squids and shrimp in, cook for another 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Turn off heat..
- Scoop sea foods and sauce into serving dish. Serve with garlic bread..
Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my exotic sea food stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!