(Somewhat Deconstructed) Arroz con Pollo.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, (somewhat deconstructed) arroz con pollo. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nearly all grocery stores now sell organic foods. In the organic food section, you'll see the superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious maladies. Ingesting these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you give it the right nutrition. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any disease.
Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week (Somewhat Deconstructed) Arroz con Pollo
(Somewhat Deconstructed) Arroz con Pollo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. (Somewhat Deconstructed) Arroz con Pollo is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have (somewhat deconstructed) arroz con pollo using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make (Somewhat Deconstructed) Arroz con Pollo:
- Make ready 3 pounds of chicken pieces (We like skin-on, but you can do skin off).
- Get 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small bell pepper, minced (I like the sweeter red, orange and yellow ones for this recipe.).
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 packet of sazon con azafran (I use Goya brand.).
- Get 1 cup of canned tomatoes (crushed, diced, pureed all ok).
- Make ready 1 cup of unsalted chicken stock.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Make ready 1 cup of frozen peas.
Steps to make (Somewhat Deconstructed) Arroz con Pollo:
- Season chicken with the 2 teaspoons of salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, and then dust with 2 Tablespoons of flour. Then, in a 4 to 5 quart pot, bring 1 Tablespoon oil up to medium high heat, then brown chicken for 3 to 4 minutes per side and set aside. You'll probably want to break this up into two batches so you don't crowd your cooking surface..
- If you used skin-on chicken, you'll have a bit of rendered chicken fat left in your pot. Remove all but about 1 Tablespoon and add your onion, pepper, and garlic and sweat the mixture until the onions are translucent. (This Holy Trinity base of Latin cooking is called refrito or sofrito, depending on the region) If you didn't use skin on, you'll want to add up to another (1) Tablespoon of oil to the pot..
- Add your sazon packet and mix it in..
- Add tomatoes, stock, and bay leaf and give it a couple of good stirs..
- Add in your chicken, turn the heat down to medium, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, and ensuring that the heat doesn't get so hot that the chicken is boiling or the sauce is burning on the bottom of the pan. You can check for that by scraping the cooking surface with your cooking spoon and seeing if you get any solids accumulating.) During this first part of the simmer, you'll want to start the knifework for your Garlic Yellow Rice. (Link to that recipe is above.).
- After 20 minutes, flip the chicken pieces, turn the heat down to medium low, and simmer, covered, for another 20 minutes or so. About 10 minutes into this second simmer, you'll want to adjust seasoning if needed. At this point, you'll be able to move on to the cooking part of the Garlic Yellow Rice..
- After the second simmer, stir in your peas, then cut the heat..
- Once the rice is done, plate the rice, topped with a piece or two of chicken and a healthy drizzle of the sauce..
- If you made the quickled onions to go with, put a little of those on top and garnish with a bit of chopped cilantro if you like. Enjoy! :).
Your overall health can be greatly improved by simply eating a lot of berries. The first thing you will discover about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Yet another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food (somewhat deconstructed) arroz con pollo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!