Smoked Sausage with Northern Beans.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, smoked sausage with northern beans. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You need to have some superfoods in your diet daily. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Also, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again.
How to Make Super Quick Homemade Smoked Sausage with Northern Beans
Smoked Sausage with Northern Beans is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Smoked Sausage with Northern Beans is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook smoked sausage with northern beans using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Sausage with Northern Beans:
- Take 2 packs of smoked sausage (13 ounce).
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of adobo.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Take 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Get 1 can (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Take 2 cans (15.5 ounce) of Goya Great Northern Beans, undrained.
- Take of Hot cooked pasta (your favorite shape !).
Steps to make Smoked Sausage with Northern Beans:
- Ina large pot heat up some olive oil.........
- Cut your smoked sausage into coins........
- Add your sliced onion, green pepper and cut sausages into heated olive oil, sauté for several minutes........
- Now add your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes.......
- Add in your black pepper, adobo, oregano, chicken broth, fire roasted diced tomatoes and both cans of Goya Great Northern beans, bring to a boil........
- Continue to cook on low to medium heat for 30 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally.......sauce will thicken as it cooks.......
- Serve over hot cooked pasta and enjoy 😉!.
Your health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating plenty of berries. The first thing you will find out about berries is just about any sort of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help one's body to fight off many different diseases.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food smoked sausage with northern beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!