Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas. Enchiladas with shrimp marinated in garlic, olive oil, ginger, blended cheeses and hot sauce, covered with salsa. Serve with sour cream and salsa on the side. Spoon about ⅓ cup shrimp mixture into the middle of a tortilla then sprinkle with cheese.
I'm so happy to share it with everyone. Please let me know in the comments below if you've decided to make it. Make the Enchiladas: Heat tortillas in the microwave, no more than six at a time.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, steak n shrimp enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. To start, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you should include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight.
Recipe of Award-winning Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas
Enchiladas with shrimp marinated in garlic, olive oil, ginger, blended cheeses and hot sauce, covered with salsa. Serve with sour cream and salsa on the side. Spoon about ⅓ cup shrimp mixture into the middle of a tortilla then sprinkle with cheese.
Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak n shrimp enchiladas using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas:
- Make ready 1 lb. of skirt steak (cut into tiny 1 inch strips).
- Get 1 bag of frozen 31-40 shrimp; peeled and deveined.
- Make ready to taste of Salt, Pepper.
- Get to taste of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Onion Powder.
- Get 2 of tablespoon. Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 1 packet of Goya Sazon (I used the kind with Cilantro).
- Make ready to taste of Theos Black Pepper Sauce.
- Make ready 2-3 of squirts of Lemon Juice.
- Take 3 tablespoons of Butter.
- Make ready 8 oz. of Diced Yellow Onions.
- Make ready 8 oz. of Pico De Gallo.
- Take 2 bags of Mexican Cheese (I used Sargento).
- Get 1/4 cup of Pasta Sauce (I used Tomato Basil).
- Take of Sour Cream (optional).
- Get 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 6 of Flour Tortillas (Soft Taco).
- Make ready as needed of Cooking Spray.
These Creamy Shrimp Enchiladas are a delicious Mexican recipe filled with veggies and shrimp and covered with a rich, creamy sauce. Today we're making Creamy Shrimp Enchiladas for a date night in. When I think of a special date night, seafood is the way to go. Definitely store any shrimp enchiladas recipe leftovers in the fridge!
Instructions to make Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas:
- Season Steak with salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, Goya Sazon (1/2 packet) and 1 tablespoon of Theos Black Pepper sauce..
- Season Shrimp with salt and pepper to taste, garlic powder, onion powder, remaining Goya Sazon, and 2-3 squirts of lemon juice..
- In a skillet, melt better over med heat and cook onions til golden brown. Add Pico De Gallo and cook til veggies are softened, About 10-15 minutes. Add steak and 3-4 tablespoons of Theos Black Pepper sauce and cook til steak is cooked through..
- Next, Add your shrimp and cook for 4-5 min. Add 1 bag of Mexican cheese, stir til melted, and turn of heat..
- Grab you a plate and place your flour tortilla on it. Scoop the mixture (3-4 tablespoons) in tortilla and wrap it up and place in a greased baking dish..
- Continue until all tortillas are stuffed and rolled up. (I used 6).
- Add 1/4 cup of pasta sauce (I used Tomato Basil) to mixture and stir. Pour mixture onto tortillas and spread that bitch out 🤣.
- Top with 1/2 bag of Mexican Cheese and Bake for 25 minutes at 350. Serve with Rice, Beans, and Sour cream. Enjoy 😋.
You don't wanna mess around with seafood and room temp for too long, even I used pasilla peppers instead of jalepeno and added steak and used sharp cheddar because that's what I had. I saved some of the sauce for breakfast. See more ideas about Shrimp enchiladas, Recipes, Enchiladas. Roasted shrimp enchiladas packed with veggies and topped with an oh-so-creamy jalapeño cream sauce. But until I make these, I have this wonderful verde shrimp enchiladas for you today.
Even though most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will notice that one of the vegetables we are discussing is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food steak n shrimp enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!