Crockpot Colorful Chicken ðŸ?”, Peppers ðŸŒ¶ and Garbanzo Stew.
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crockpot colorful chicken ðŸ?”, peppers ðŸŒ¶ and garbanzo stew. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green living provides you with a solid diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
Recipe of Perfect Crockpot Colorful Chicken ðŸ?”, Peppers ðŸŒ¶ and Garbanzo Stew
Crockpot Colorful Chicken ðŸ?”, Peppers ðŸŒ¶ and Garbanzo Stew is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Colorful Chicken ðŸ?”, Peppers ðŸŒ¶ and Garbanzo Stew is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot colorful chicken ðŸ?”, peppers ðŸŒ¶ and garbanzo stew using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Colorful Chicken ðŸ?”, Peppers ðŸŒ¶ and Garbanzo Stew:
- Make ready 1 of large pack chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1 jar (32 ounce) of culinary chicken stock, OR chicken broth OR stock (32 ounce).
- Take 2 cans (15.5 ounce) of Goya chick peas, undrained (garbanzo beans).
- Make ready 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Get 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 of onions, sliced.
- Make ready 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 of mini sweet peppers, any color combination, sliced.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Make ready of Cooked yellow rice.
Instructions to make Crockpot Colorful Chicken ðŸ?”, Peppers ðŸŒ¶ and Garbanzo Stew:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breasts, cut into strips......
- Place strips into crockpot.......
- Add into crockpot your chicken stock, garbanzo beans and diced tomatoes......
- Next add in your minced garlic, sliced onions, green pepper and mini sweet peppers......
- Now add your black pepper, oregano leaves, Sazon, crushed red pepper and ground cumin, mix all well......
- Cover crockpot slightly and cook on low heat for 5 - 6 hours, or until chicken has been cooked through and is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.......
- Serve over yellow rice or enjoy by itself with crusty bread and enjoy ðŸ˜‰!.
Most of your meals should also contain fish like salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The reality that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you will need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. You should also trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you're planning to eat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot colorful chicken ðŸ?”, peppers ðŸŒ¶ and garbanzo stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!