Goya Chanpuru, Okinawan Cuisine.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, goya chanpuru, okinawan cuisine. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people consume, it's not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer's market or health food store.
Recipe of Award-winning Goya Chanpuru, Okinawan Cuisine
Goya Chanpuru, Okinawan Cuisine is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Goya Chanpuru, Okinawan Cuisine is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have goya chanpuru, okinawan cuisine using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Goya Chanpuru, Okinawan Cuisine:
- Make ready 15 g of sake (cooking alcohol or Japanese sake).
- Get 25 g of soy sauce.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Bonito stock (dashi).
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 15 g of mirin.
- Make ready 15 g of sesame oil.
- Get 1 of Goya.
- Get 150 g of bacon.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of extra firm tofu.
- Prepare of Katuobushi, as needed.
Steps to make Goya Chanpuru, Okinawan Cuisine:
- First, prepare the sauce for goya chanpuru. Mix sake, soy sauce, mirin, salt,bonito stock all together..
- Hull the goya and cut it in the half lengthwise and take all seeds with a spoon or your fingers and discard them..
- Slice goya thin like the shape of letter C. Goya is a bitter melon. (If you do not like this bitterness, put the sliced goya in a water with salt and soak it for 10 minutes. I don't do this because I like this bitter taste).
- Wrap the extra firm tofu with 4 kitchen papers and microwave it for 1 minutes. This is for removing some of the water from the tofu so it makes a good crispy tofu..
- Prepare the bacon while microwaving the tofu. Cut the bacon in 5 cm length..
- Sprinkle salt and black paper on the sliced bacon.
- Take the tofu out from the microwave and cut it into large cubes..
- Heat the large frying pan, add the olive oil, and cook the tofu till they brown..
- Remove the browned tofu from the pan..
- Put the sesame oil to the heated pan and add the bacon..
- Add the goya to the pan after the bacon is almost cooked. Mix well and continue stirring until the goya becomes wilted..
- Add the tofu and mix gently. Be careful not to scramble the tofu..
- Beat the eggs..
- Add the beaten egg and pour the sauce from step 1. When the egg is cooked, goya chanpuru is ready to be served!.
- Add katsuobushi if you'd like! I always add one pack of katsuobushi to the goya chanpuru. This is available in an Asian market..
- Place the chanpuru on the plate and itadakimasu!.
Your health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating a lot of berries. You will realize that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Most berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food goya chanpuru, okinawan cuisine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!