Stir-fried Goya (Goya Chanpuru).
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, stir-fried goya (goya chanpuru). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy optimal health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits right now.
Simple Way to Make Award-winning Stir-fried Goya (Goya Chanpuru)
Stir-fried Goya (Goya Chanpuru) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Stir-fried Goya (Goya Chanpuru) is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook stir-fried goya (goya chanpuru) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-fried Goya (Goya Chanpuru):
- Make ready 1/2 (20 cm) of goya (cut in half lengthwise, remove the seeds, cut into 3~5mm slices).
- Take 200 g of firm tofu (drained and cut into bite sized pieces).
- Make ready 100~150 g of pork or ham (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Make ready 1/2 of sliced onion.
- Get 1/4 of carrot (cut into thin strips).
- Get 1~2 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare of Seasonings:.
- Get of * 1 tbsp sake.
- Take of * 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- Make ready of * 1/2~1 tbsp oyster sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vegetables oil or olive oil for frying tofu.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Make ready of dried bonito flakes for topping (optional).
- Take of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Steps to make Stir-fried Goya (Goya Chanpuru):
- Sprinkle salt on goya and rub, leave it for about 10 mins. Wash with water and drain well..
- Heat the oil (vegetable or olive oil) in a pan over medium heat, stir fry tofu until browned. Remove tofu from the pan and set aside..
- Heat the sesame oil in the same pan, add pork, onion, carrot, goya and stir fry for 1~2 mins(softened). Put tofu back in the pan and then add seasonings and combine..
- Pour the beaten egg over and stir quickly to mix. Season with salt and pepper. Top with dried bonito flakes (optional)..
Your health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating plenty of berries. You will find that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one's body to fight off a variety of diseases.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stir-fried goya (goya chanpuru) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!