Bharwan Bhindi/Stuffed Okra. Bharwan Bhindi is a spicy delicious filling which is filled in the slit bhindis makes for a lovely side dish with roti or Paratha of choice. Bharwan means stuffed and Bhindi means Okra. In this dish, okra is slit on one side and stuffed with spices, then fried to make a wonderful side dish.
Bhindi aka okra, is one of my favorite vegetables. In India, we cook okra a lot and almost everyone likes it. Sarvesh is a huge fan and so whenever I go to the Indian store here, I make it a point to buy some.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bharwan bhindi/stuffed okra. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you just what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
Steps to Make Favorite Bharwan Bhindi/Stuffed Okra
Bharwan Bhindi/Stuffed Okra is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Bharwan Bhindi/Stuffed Okra is something that I've loved my whole life.
Bharwan Bhindi is a spicy delicious filling which is filled in the slit bhindis makes for a lovely side dish with roti or Paratha of choice. Bharwan means stuffed and Bhindi means Okra. In this dish, okra is slit on one side and stuffed with spices, then fried to make a wonderful side dish.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bharwan bhindi/stuffed okra using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bharwan Bhindi/Stuffed Okra:
- Get 250 - 300 gms of Okra Ladies finger Bhindi Fresh medium / small size / / ..
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds / Til . ..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin Jeera / powder . ..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dhaniya Coriander powder / powder . ..
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Amchoor masala powder / Chat . * optional ..
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Anardana powder . ..
- Get to taste of Salt chilly . and red powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil . ..
- Take 1 tsp of jeera cumin seeds / . ..
In Hindi 'bharwa' means stuffed and 'bhindi' is okra. So in English, the recipe translates to stuffed You can garnish it with coriander leaves. You can even squeeze lime or lemon on bharwan bhindi Bharwa bhindi or stuffed bhindi is a lightly spiced, tasty recipe where okra is stuffed with spice. Bharwan Bhindi is a spicy delicious filling which is filled in the slit bhindis makes for a lovely side dish with roti or Paratha of choice.
Steps to make Bharwan Bhindi/Stuffed Okra:
- Slit the bhindi length wise making a pocket to stuff the masala..
- In a small bowl, add all the masalas and mix well..
- Carefully fill the bhindi with the masala, generously..
- If a little masala is left, it is good :).
- Once they are all done, heat oil in a pan and add the jeera..
- Once it browns a little, reduce the heat to low-medium..
- Add the bhindi one at a time and lay them properly in the pan..
- Let them cook on one side for a few min..
- Toss them gently and let the other side cook..
- Sprinkle the extra masala on top and mix with a light hand..
- The bhindi shall be done once it changes color to dark green..
- Serve with roti/bhakri/paratha..
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food bharwan bhindi/stuffed okra recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!