Paneer Methi Paratha - Cottage Cheese Fenugreek Leaves Flatbread.
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, paneer methi paratha - cottage cheese fenugreek leaves flatbread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nearly all grocery stores now carry organic foods. This aisl is filled with what are today recognized as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse particular diseases. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to consume these superfoods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness.
Steps to Make Homemade Paneer Methi Paratha - Cottage Cheese Fenugreek Leaves Flatbread
Paneer Methi Paratha - Cottage Cheese Fenugreek Leaves Flatbread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Paneer Methi Paratha - Cottage Cheese Fenugreek Leaves Flatbread is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have paneer methi paratha - cottage cheese fenugreek leaves flatbread using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Methi Paratha - Cottage Cheese Fenugreek Leaves Flatbread:
- Get of Paneer crumbled [put the paneer on a cloth and let the excess water come off].
- Get 75 gms of Methi Fenugreek finely chopped leaves / leaves . 1/3 cups.
- Make ready to taste of Salt ..
- Prepare 1 tsp of coarse Anardana powder ..
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice ..
- Take to taste of Chilly . powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dhaniya powder ..
- Take 1/2 tsp of jeera roasted powder ..
- Take of Paratha dough.
- Take of . Oil.
- Make ready of . Spatula.
- Take of Ghee ..
- Take of flour . Dry.
- Prepare of . Rolling board and pin [ chakla belan.
- Make ready of . Tava [ flat griddle.
Steps to make Paneer Methi Paratha - Cottage Cheese Fenugreek Leaves Flatbread:
- In a bowl, mix the paneer, methi, salt, chilly powder, lemon juice, salt and anardana powder.
- Take a golf size ball of the dough. Roll it using some flour..
- Apply some ghee in the center and place half of the paneer mix on it..
- Wrap it in a parcel and roll it again..
- Heat the tava and add few drops of oil on it..
- Place the paratha on it and cook it on both sides..
- Add little oil as need be..
- Be sure to cook the paratha on medium flame..
- Serve with love..
Everyone likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally required for preserving your health. Something you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food paneer methi paratha - cottage cheese fenugreek leaves flatbread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!