Aloo Tikki (From left over masala).
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, aloo tikki (from left over masala). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Because people opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. A growing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. A lot of nutritious food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Easiest Way to Make Homemade Aloo Tikki (From left over masala)
Aloo Tikki (From left over masala) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Aloo Tikki (From left over masala) is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook aloo tikki (from left over masala) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Tikki (From left over masala):
- Get 1 cup of Left over masala of Batata Wada.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion, tomato and Green chilli.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of Arrowroot / Fine Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 cup of suji/semolina.
- Take 1 handful of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- Make ready 1 pinch of garam masala.
- Prepare as per need of Oil.
Instructions to make Aloo Tikki (From left over masala):
- Mix the masala with chopped onion, green chilli, tomato, salt, garam masala, suji, chopped coriander leaves and knead a little soft dough...
- Make balls and press them to flat gently with help ofarrowroot flour/Fine Corn Flour..
- Fry them on PAN until golden brown on both the sides 1 by 1 with the help of 1/2tsp oil...
- Serve hot with Sour Curd or Chilli Sauce.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Your entire body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids in your diet.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food aloo tikki (from left over masala) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!