Aloo ka paratha. Serving suggestions for aloo ka paratha. Aloo paratha can be accompanied with plain curd (yogurt) or boondi raita. You can also serve aloo ka paratha with dal makhani or chana masala.
Enjoy delicious aloo ka paratha in Urdu.آلو کا پراٹھا. Aloo Ka Paratha Recipe (Step by Step). Indian Aloo Paratha - whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spicy potato filling.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, aloo ka paratha. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
You will enjoy optimal health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
Recipe of Perfect Aloo ka paratha
Serving suggestions for aloo ka paratha. Aloo paratha can be accompanied with plain curd (yogurt) or boondi raita. You can also serve aloo ka paratha with dal makhani or chana masala.
Aloo ka paratha is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Aloo ka paratha is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have aloo ka paratha using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo ka paratha:
- Take 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of dried pomegranate seed (anardana) crushed.
- Make ready 2-3 tsp of coriander leaves finally chopped.
- Prepare as required of Water for kneading dough.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt or more if you require.
- Make ready as needed of Ghee for shallow frying.
- Make ready as needed of Yogurt, butter for serving.
- Get 1 of Flat pan.
I have been gorging on parathas for the last few months. Yes that with gajar ka halwa - the ultimate winter dessert in..aloo ka paratha add oil or ghee after both sides of paratha is partially cooked once. this ensures paratha does not absorb more oil while cooking. also, enjoy these paratha's with a topping of butter. Aloo paratha is a yummy stuffed bread dish that incorporates that ingredient which is a famous staple in so many cultures: the potato. Aloo Paratha is extremely easy to make and is great for breakfast.
Steps to make Aloo ka paratha:
- First Knead the flour by using water and make dough (dough shouldn’t be soft) and cover it with kitchen towel and now will make the filling..
- Take the potatoes and boil them after it cool down Peel the boiled potatoes and mash with potato masher or you can use the grater. Don’t grate or mashed potatoes if they are hot or warm as they will come out from the chappati..
- In the mashed potatoes, add onion, add green chilies, pomegranate seeds, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, salt, cumin seed. Combine to make a paste..
- Now, take a small portion from the dough and make a ball out of it. Flatten it and dust whole wheat flour..
- Now with the help of rolling pin make a circle of 4 to 5 diameter. Now, add the potato filling on the top of the circle..
- Now join the edges together and start pleating and bring the pleates in the centre to form a ball and there will the extra dough in the centre which come on the top, remove that dough as I like every bite of paratha with potato filling and so I remove the top as shown in the photo..
- Dust wheat flour on both sides and roll it into the circle of the 7 to 8 diameter and just shape like chapati as shown in the photo.
- Take a flat pan, put on the gas stove on medium heat as when the pan heat up put the potato filled chapati on the hot pan..
- When the base is partially cooked flip it and cooked from the other side..
- Now apply ghee on the top of the paratha and flip it and apply the ghee on the another side..
- Now cooked it and make a crisp from both sides..
- Your aloo paratha will be ready and serve it with yogurt and butter..
Tandoori Aloo Ka Paratha Recipe (पंजाबी आलू पराठा ) with step-by-step video instructions. Punjabi Aloo Paratha is very famous North Indian Style. Aloo Paratha Recipe (Aloo Ka Paratha). Cover top oven grill with aluminum foil & Place Paratha over it for easy baking. Aloo Paratha Recipe: The undisputed king of breakfast, lunch or brunch across the length and breadth of India, Aloo ka Paratha is a delicious shallow fried Indian bread.
One of the first varieties of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will realize that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Most people already know that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food aloo ka paratha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!