Chatpata Karela Chaat.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, chatpata karela chaat. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people ingest, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Many nutritious food are now found at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Chatpata Karela Chaat
Chatpata Karela Chaat is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chatpata Karela Chaat is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chatpata karela chaat using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chatpata Karela Chaat:
- Prepare 100 gm of Refined flour.
- Get 25 gms of Oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Ajwain.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Make ready 25 gms of palak paste.
- Prepare 100 gms of curd.
- Get 10 gms of chole chana.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Get 1tsp of Chat masala.
- Make ready To taste of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 piece of potatoes cubes boiled.
- Prepare as needed of anardana for garnishing.
- Prepare as needed of sev for garnishing.
- Get 2 tsp of coriander chutney.
- Prepare 2 tsp of jeggary imli chutney.
- Make ready As needed of oil for fry.
Instructions to make Chatpata Karela Chaat:
- Karela banane ke liye : 1cup maida me 4tb oil and ajwaaian and salt mix karke palak ko blanch karke salt and oil add karke, churn karlo 4-5drops lemon juice add karke, and maida mein mix karke dough ready karo,and 10mins rest it. Now Imli, Jaggery, ndates ko soak karein. mini1hr. and boil karein red chilli powder, salt and black salt. thick and chasni jai se, banaye, filter karlo, Khatti chutney ready..
- Now Kale chane or kabuli chane soak karke 7-8hrs.pressure cook kar lo and pan mein oil ke saath coursly kuta hua roasted jeera, redchilli powder and chaat masala nfew drops of lemon juice add karke saute kar lo. chana ready Sprouted moong boil and add salt ke saath Now dough ko properly masal ke oil se gund lo nbig puri bel do, Now cut do 5-6 and fold kar lo, then turn opp. side and done sides pakad ke twist kar do. and slow flame pe fry karo..
- Make dhania chutney garlic, ginger green chilli and ice cube add karke black salt and lemon juice mix karke churn it add salt if required, green chutney ready. Mitha dahi bana ne ke liye : beet ko chilke boil karein and cut in to small pieces, and blender se dahi mmai sugar add karke blend karlo. Mitha pink dahi ready..
- Now it's assemble time :Plate mein dahi sspread karke karela rakh do, chane, Anardana fresh, sev, boil potatoes salt and pepper powder coursly, roasted jeera powderadd karke, black grapes for garnishing, and dono chutney drizzle karke, red chilli powder and chaat masala sprinkle karke serve karein..
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chatpata karela chaat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!