Moong Dal Kebab.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, moong dal kebab. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? Since people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. The things we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. Individuals are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Lots of good food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Moong Dal Kebab
Moong Dal Kebab is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Moong Dal Kebab is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have moong dal kebab using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Moong Dal Kebab:
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow moong dal.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of besan.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of pomogranate seed powder (anardana).
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of amchur powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Take 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 of small boiled potato.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Make ready of oil for frying.
Steps to make Moong Dal Kebab:
- Wash and soak the dal for 15-20 mins..
- In a vessel boil dal by adding salt and haldi..
- Cook it till each grain is soft but not overcooked..
- Strain and remove excess water..
- Spread the dal in a plate and allow it to cool..
- In a bowl, add mashed potatoes ; dal, carrot and all the above ingredients..
- Adjust the taste..
- Mix and make a soft dough..
- Give the shape of kebabs..
- Heat oil in a kadai..
- Fry kebabs till golden brown and crispy..
- Serve hot with tomato sauce and green chutney..
Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food moong dal kebab recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!