Chatpata Tandoori Chana chaat.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, chatpata tandoori chana chaat. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These days, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. "Superfoods" refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse some diseases. You will discover that you think more clearly when you consume these superfoods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to run well. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any illness.
Recipe of Quick Chatpata Tandoori Chana chaat
Chatpata Tandoori Chana chaat is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chatpata Tandoori Chana chaat is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chatpata tandoori chana chaat using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chatpata Tandoori Chana chaat:
- Take 200 gms of Boiled chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of tamarind juice.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1-2tbsp of tandoori masala.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of anardana powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of Ghee3tbsp.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste1tbsp.
- Make ready 1 of Coal to give smoke.
- Get as needed of Fresh herbs,onions and lemon for garnishing.
Steps to make Chatpata Tandoori Chana chaat:
- Take ghee in a vessel..
- Add onions and fry it till golden,add boiled chickpeas and saute well..
- Add ginger garlic paste,spices and fry for a minute..
- Then add tamarind juice and again pressure cook till 3 whistles at low flame,.
- After that keep it on simmer and give coal smoke for about 3 minutes..
- Take out and serve with fresh herbs,onions and lemon slices..
- Enjoy it with hot tea!.
Even though some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. Almost all nuts will have plenty of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body uses these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. One thing you may not comprehend is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chatpata tandoori chana chaat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!