Chilli paneer. Chilli paneer recipe - A restaurant style paneer chilli dry, semi-dry & gravy recipes with video & step by step photos. Chilli paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese starter made by seasoning fried Indian. This paneer chilli recipe gives you a truly restaurant style taste and flavor.
Make restaurant style Chilli Paneer at home with this step by step recipe! Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is tossed in a flavorful spicy sauce made with soy sauce, chili sauce, vinegar! One recipe for all taste buds!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, chilli paneer. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you'll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious diseases. Consuming these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness.
Recipe of Favorite Chilli paneer
Chilli paneer is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chilli paneer is something that I have loved my entire life.
Chilli paneer recipe - A restaurant style paneer chilli dry, semi-dry & gravy recipes with video & step by step photos. Chilli paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese starter made by seasoning fried Indian. This paneer chilli recipe gives you a truly restaurant style taste and flavor.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chilli paneer using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli paneer:
- Prepare 250gm of Paneer.
- Prepare 2 of pyaaz lambe Kate hue.
- Prepare 2 of shimla Mirch chakor kati hui.
- Get 2 tbsn of arrowroot.
- Take 2tbsn of maida.
- Prepare 1tsn of Soya souce.
- Get 1tbsn of white vinegar.
- Make ready 3 tbsn of tomato sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsn of rai.
- Make ready to taste of Namak according.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper according.
- Make ready according to requirement of Oil.
- Prepare according to requirement of Water.
Easy to prepare, home made and the best of all it tastes as much good as your food from restaurant. So why not give it a go? Chilli paneer a popular Asian main course dish from Indian-Chinese cuisine. Try this easy Chilli paneer recipe at home you will never order takeout ever!
Instructions to make Chilli paneer:
- Ek kadhai mein 3 tbsn oil daale aur rai daalen aur usmein pyaaz aur shimla Mirch daal kar halka bhunne.
- Dusri taraf ek bowl mein maida aur arrarot daal kar usmein swad anusaar namak aur black pepper milayen aur pani daal kar ek normal ghol tyar kar lein..
- Paneer ko tukron mein kaat kar ghol mein milayen aur deep fry kar lein.
- Pyaaz aur shimla Mirch ka thora rang badalte hi usmein namak aur black pepper daalen aur mix karein.
- Ek bowl mein Soya sauce, vinegar aur tomato sauce daal kar mix karein aur kadhai mein daal dein. Sab ko ache se mix karein..
- Fry kiye hue paneer ko bhi kadhai mein daalen..
- Ab sab ko ache se milayen..
- Aap ka chilli paneer ready hai. Esse hot serve karein..
Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. Chilli Paneer makes a spicy flavorful starter especially for many of my friends who enjoy the spicy food. Chilli Paneer can also be served as a side dish. Everyone young and old enjoys it. Chilli paneer is nothing but marinated paneer cubes fried and served in chinese sauces.
Even though most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. You may already know that the majority of of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. For example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Something else you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food chilli paneer recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!