Leftover khichdi parantha. Here's another left over khichdi recipes for you guys!! Left over food is very common, so I believe it is very important that you find smart ways to use up. This is me Bina Jain and here I am again with a new recipe you might've less heard of.
I have taken up a full time job so I was not able to experiment recipes and share with you all. Paranthas made with leftover Khichdi and wholewheat flour. Interesting hacks and tips you can try with Leftover Dal Parantha Recipe : While we have kept this recipe simple, you can add vegetables such.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, leftover khichdi parantha. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One terrific thing about adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they occur. Most folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of essential alterations in your life. When your body quites functioning right, you can't get a healthy body. You need to take care of yourself while you are able to. Your body needs proper nutrients to function at its optimum levels.
Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Leftover khichdi parantha
Leftover khichdi parantha is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Leftover khichdi parantha is something which I've loved my whole life.
Here's another left over khichdi recipes for you guys!! Left over food is very common, so I believe it is very important that you find smart ways to use up. This is me Bina Jain and here I am again with a new recipe you might've less heard of.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook leftover khichdi parantha using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover khichdi parantha:
- Make ready 1 cup of leftover khichadi.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 4 tsp of fresh chopped coorinder leaves.
- Get of oil as per requirement.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Anardana (you can use powder also).
- Take 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
Utilize the leftover dal of previous day to make this wonderful and healthy Dal Parantha for your breakfast. Leftover dal is combined with wheat flour, spices and cooked over hot griddle to make this Leftover dal was already seasoned but after being mixed with dough it needs extra spices to boost up the flavor. Perhaps the most common stuffing for parathas is mashed, spiced potatoes (aloo ka parantha) followed perhaps by dal (lentils). Heavily-armed bank robbers launch 'MAJOR ASSAULT' on city in Brazil, before locals swoop in to pick up leftover cash (VIDEOS).
Instructions to make Leftover khichdi parantha:
- Add the leftover khichadi, wheat flour, red chilli powder, salt, cooridande leaves, onions anardana, ajwain in a bowl and mix everthing well and knead it into a smooth dough..
- After 15 min, heat a roti tawa..
- Take a lemon sized ball from the dough, roll it round with the help of rolling pin to about 7 cm circle. Rub ghee over the roti..
- Once it is done, fold 2 opposite edges such that hey touch each other at the edges..
- Next bring the other 2 edges folding it over the sides already folded making it into a square..
- Now dust little flour and roll it as thin as you can into a square shape..
- Place it on hod tawa and cook on both side until they get cooked. Rub about 1/4 tsp ghee on both the sides of parantha..
- Remove from pan and repeat the same procedure for the remaining dough..
- Serve leftover Khichadi parantha hot with Raita/ curd and butter, acchar. As per your choice..
Khichdi Pakodas recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. Well, nobody would ever be able to guess that this delicacy is made from leftover khichdi! So crispy outside and so delectably chewy. A paratha is a flatbread that originated in the Indian subcontinent. The Department of Sudden Departure (DSD) is a U.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Citrus fruits in addition supply you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food leftover khichdi parantha recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!