Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, amritsari kulcha. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other essentials. See to it that you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight.
Recipe of Award-winning Amritsari Kulcha
Amritsari Kulcha is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Amritsari Kulcha is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook amritsari kulcha using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Amritsari Kulcha:
- Take 1 cup of refined flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk powder.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- Get 2 tbsp of Yogurt/curd.
- Get as needed of Warm water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 2 of small Chopped onions.
- Take 1 tsp of Fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Black salt.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ajwain.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Amchur powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Anardana powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed coriander.
- Make ready as needed of Ghee.
Steps to make Amritsari Kulcha:
- Take Maida, add milk powder, sugar, salt, baking soda and curd. Add warm water and knead the dough. And let it rest for one hour..
- In a vessel, take all the remaining ingredients and make a mixture..
- Take the dough and make a big chapati, apply ghee all over, then fold it from one side by overlapping each. Again apply ghee. And close the edges and roll out. Then you get an elongated size dough. Cut into pieces and make round balls..
- Now with your hands spread the dough and take one portion of mixture and keep it centre and cover and make a parantha with your hands pressing it slowly..
- Now spread coriander leaves on the parantha and on the down side apply water..
- Heat a tawa and the water side should be placed on Tawa so that when it is turned upside down, parantha does not fall from the tawa..
- Now take the handle and turn it upside down to cook the parantha. The Amritsari kulcha is cooked from both the sides..
- Cut it in half and quarters and serve with curd..
Even though most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also have potassium. One of the veggies which will provide the potassium you need is broccoli. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food amritsari kulcha recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!